Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tired of

My own twist on 3OH!3's "I'm not your boyfriend baby" lyrics

I'm not your girlfriend, baby
Won't be your stupid little sex toy
I'm not your static 2-D fantasy
Can't be your mindless little doll

I'm not your girlfriend, baby
Won't grant your every wish
This ain't me sayin maybe
Your hollers really get me pisst.

You can catch me on the sidewalk,
Singin to my own beat..
No, I don't want your dates, your money, your cock
I'm not your call girl, your next bragging feat

Get out of my skin, get out & grow up
Get out of my missed calls, stop telling me lies,
Stop hitting on me when I'm drinkin at bars

Don't interrupt me at banks, or when I'm buyin' groceries
I don't think it's cute, and it's nothing new, aight?
It happens a hundred times, a hundred ways
You think I've never heard that line before? Right.

It's not funny anymore, its old, so old;
You're a kid no matter how much you age
And I've met "you" a hundred times

No comments:

Post a Comment