Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ps.

I would also like to mention, in reference to our coming "Singles Awareness Day," that I'm very happy to go without the pressure of finding the perfect Valentines present for a significant other. Three out of four of my roomies are dating, so it's funny to watch them stress a bit about picking the right little present.

It can be pretty hard to find the right present for someone- even family members or friends. You don't want to spend too much $ or TOO much energy, because then it appears you have no life except to make people great presents.. that they may not end up liking. Especially if the present they give you (or don't give you) involved zero to no effort.

In the meantime I will revel in the fact that I can buy myself those shoes I've wanted.. instead of using that money to buy someone else something valentine-tack-ish.

Much love to all my Singles out there!
Have a great weekend & don't stress about Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment