Sunday, October 31, 2010

Quotes

Yes, I keep a rolling commentary of quotes that happen throughout my life. And/or tv shows.


MS: "No! That is the fun of this place. I call everybody 'faggie'. Why would anybody find that offensive?"


A: "How to get free starbucks lesson 576.....flirt with the barista boy and let him know you've been there all day."


M: "Atta girl. Show 'em who's boss and what reality tastes like"


R: "I now have a fear of bed frames breaking beneath me.. [and my BMI is only 18.5]"


A: "Just trying to work & being 'slightly' unproductive, lol."
R: "Same.. Was supposed to read a bunch today but instead a) bought a frehhkin bed frame, b) talked to my ex, and c) read about science unrelated to my class."


Coco Chanel: "In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different."

Bandersnatch: "There must be some correlation between how long one has lived unsuccessfully alone, and how successful they are in a subsequent relationship."

B: What are you up to today?
R: Sleep marathon.. Its what i do sundays

L: "Omg if you eat a banana right before you go to bed you get dreams like crazy because of the surge of electrolytes.."

R: "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Which means you're not a beholder"


CardBoardBoxPro to a friend: "You keep coming up in quick match so Whatever I am messaging you."

R: "I have a stomach of steel; if I catch anything, it just ends up as upper respiratory sickness."

U: You're young, you're hot- you should not be in a Snuggie!

A: "This is my favorite christmas song just because i want it to be true.. sometime."

My Dad: "Today it may be raining in your world, but tomorrow you'll feel the sun on your face again."

R: "Today I almost rear-ended a car... WITH MY BIKE!"


R: "My phone got water damage last summer, so now when it's freezing outside the phone screen scrambles & I can't see anything on it."
S: "Not funny but Lol."


B: Actually it's not a present; it's my penis.

R1: "I was out late last night."
R2: "WHERE?"
R1: "da club."
R2: <Can't stop laughing>

C: I’ve recently stopped giving a shit what anybody thinks. And I feel great.
S: But you have cancer.
C: And you have a dead father; both of us make people really uncomfortable...So we can pretend everything’s normal or we can just be our strange selves."

R: "If shoes could talk.. I would prefer that to walls."


R: "I feel like I'm taking myself too seriously when I wear heels.."
K: ".....Do you even own a pair of heels?"

Default: "..I can't explain/ What it's like not knowing/ If I'll ever cross your mind.. "
R: "..So I just assume I do"

Sex and the City's Miranda: "And where’d you find that.. Convenient theories for you monthly?"

RM: "Nope. You're gorgeous. You will have to whine alot AND wear scrubs and possibly shave your head or wear a burka [to keep men from interrupting your thoughts everywhere you go]."

B: ..not playin any shows, but def planning to get crunk tonite
R: Arite, you be cr and I'll be unk.

Yours Truly: "I miss the days when friends cld be counted on cuz boyfriends didn't change them into alien creatures who suddenly stop wanting to hang out with their best friends." 

Maroon5 "Saying I love you has nothing to do with meaning it."

TFLN: "You can't keep talent like that locked up in a relationship"

U: "Support your local bartender- helping ugly people get laid!"

R: "Btw, I miss your house parties! ...I won't go anymore because I refuse to support Dawg's ego."

A: "Awwww :( We WILL hang out soon I promise. And I'm sorry about K and the hover pee and I hope it's a good magazine at least."

Marie from When Harry Met Sally: "All I'm saying is that somewhere out there is the man you are supposed to marry. And if you don't get him first, somebody else will, and you'll have to spend the rest of your life knowing that somebody else is married to your husband."

Stuff Single Girls Like Blog: "...We can talk about birth control (because abstinence is not an option), Brazilians (not the people), penises (yes, we compare notes), blow jobs (yes, we share techniques) and battery-operated 'boyfriends.'"

Stuff Single Girls Like Blog: "Why do we never see our non-single girlfriend? She's spending all her time nesting with the boyfriend at home."

R: "If someone isn't apologetic for hurting you, they have no right to call you a friend."

EM: "My gift is my song. And you can tell everyone that this is your song.. I hope you don't mind.. that I put down in words, how wonderful life is now you're in the world."

A Sephora product review: "Not that it matters to anyone but the manufacturer, but I like the packaging."

No comments:

Post a Comment