Monday, September 20, 2010

Vivacious

What is it about some days where you seem to just wake up on the right side of the bed -and for NO apparent reason? Don't get me wrong -I'm not complaining! I just want to figure out why it happens.. so I can make it happen more often.

Maybe I just had an especially great night's sleep. Or feel satisfied about being productive over the weekend. Or getting my study time organized. Either way, I woke up feeling great about today. I have so much motivation that nothing can stop me from getting things done.

I know it's part of life to have ups and downs. I mean, if you have a couple depressing or just tired/dragging days, anything that follows is likely to be better by mere chance (because even a mundane day is better than negative days). But today is better than a mundane day. For some reason I feel unusually focused & enthusiastic about today. Even life in general.

I guess I'll stop dissecting this & go enjoy my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment