Sunday, September 19, 2010

You're a Joke.

I feel like every day I live, the male species proves itself to be increasingly disappointing. Just when I think they can't do anything more idiotic, they prove me wrong.

I try really hard to give them the benefit of the doubt. I don't think all men are idiots. I try to hold on to the idea that there ARE normal, sane guys out there. Maybe I'm just surrounded by the wrong types of people, but either way I'm still starting to think there IS no other type.

Today I got a facebook-poke from some guy I've never seen before. He graduated from a different school and lives in another state. We have one friend in common (who I met once at a bar & haven't talked to since). There is just no reasoning behind poking someone you don't know or have something in common with (Like living in the same state). Does this guy actually think I am going to poke back or msg him? Get a brain. And a better hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment